Music on the job is important to keeping up motivation and morale. The 2890-20 M18 18V jobsite radio from Milwaukee combines high sound quality with a robust design and other handy features to give you the best experience possible. A 2.1A USB charging port is located on the back so you can keep your smartphone or other device charging while you play music from it. You can play music straight from your phone with the 3.5mm aux jack, or you can use the digital radio built into the system. A sturdy foldout antenna can give you better reception without having to worry about it snapping, as can happen on inferior products. The sound quality from the speakers is great, but what’s even better is how much they’ll hold up to impacts ordinarily found on the job. In particular, the rubber end caps provide plenty of shock resistance from drops, making this a step above the rest. Keep this in your workshop or on a construction site. You can keep it charged with either an M18 18-volt battery or standard AC power for maximum charging versatility. For a radio that sounds good, lasts long, and will keep your phone charged, look no further than Milwaukee.
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES: Keep your phone tucked into the back of the radio and out of harm’s way. Smart phones can be kept in the special onboard compartment that’s loaded with a 2.1A USB charging port
- SHOCK ABSORBING END CAPS: This radio is built to last, with the rubberized end pieces able weather drops and other impacts regularly found on the jobsite
- DIGITAL AM / FM TUNER: You can have up to 10 presets stored on this radio at once, letting you and your crew keep your favorite stations stored for easy access
- STACKABLE DESIGN: The rectangular shape of the radio is designed to sit flush in cars, boxes, and bags while having tools and other supplies stacked on top
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This Milwaukee power tool works with M18 18v lithium ion Milwaukee batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820