KOH in Thai means “island”, and the world’s finest coconuts come from the sweet and aromatic coconuts of Thailand’s Amphawa river region. The local farmers harvest KOH coconuts using sustainable methods. KOH Coconut—made only from the fresh juice of coconuts—is delicious, refreshing, healthy and 100% all natural. KOH Coconut supports sustainable and ecologically friendly farming practices and will contribute to forest preservation as well as elephant preservation.
- 100% pure coconut water, not from concentrate
- Made from freshly cut young Thai coconuts
- KOH is "right out of the coconut" for a fresh taste with no preservatives
- Natural sport drink and real isotonic
- Case of twelve 33.8 fl. oz./1 L Tetra Paks