The Edsal VR400 steel storage rack is a standing four-shelf unit with a steel rack and shelves made of particle board to support a 450-lb. per shelf capacity and to support an 1800-lb. total capacity when the weight is distributed evenly across all shelves. The corner post tab slots on this unit are punched at 1-1/2" intervals for precise installation of shelves at the desired height. The steel rack on this unit has a gray enamel finish to resist corrosion.
The posts on this unit have a two-piece design so it can be assembled vertically to create one 60 x 36 x 16 inch (H x W x D) unit, or assembled horizontally to create two 30 x 36 x 16 inch units. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This shelf unit has a tab and slot design for boltless assembly. Assembly instructions are included. A rubber mallet (sold separately) and small screwdriver (sold separately) are recommended for assembly.
Standing shelf units are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safer work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame or rack with open shelves. Added components such as casters, wheels, or handles are used for applications that require mobility. Standing shelf units are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.
Edsal Manufacturing Company manufactures storage systems and industrial furniture. The company, founded in 1952, is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
- Standing four-shelf unit with a steel rack and shelves made of particle board to support a 450-lb. per shelf capacity and an 1800-lb. total capacity
- Corner post tab slots are punched at 1-1/2" intervals for precise installation of shelves at desired height
- Gray enamel finish resists corrosion
- Two-piece post design for vertical assembly of a single 60" high unit, or for horizontal assembly of two 30" high units
- Tab and slot design for boltless assembly, instructions included, rubber mallet and small screwdriver recommended for assembly (sold separately)