Size:5" 360° Rotating Head Multi-Purpose Vise
Wilmar Corporation was founded in 1971. Based in Renton Washington, Wilmar supplies major retailers as well as distributors throughout North America. By providing quality tools, great service, and innovative packaging and product support, Wilmar has become one of the leading distributors of professional tools in North America. Trading under the brand names of AirTIGHTTM, Performance ToolTM, Performance TechTM, MechanicsTM, Project ProTM and Northwest TrailTM, Wilmar focuses on providing a superior level of service and quality products that meet our customers expectations of product that carries our - of Satisfaction.
From the Manufacturer
Wilmar Performance Tool is an importer with nearly forty years of experience supplying high quality products with great value. You can be confident that the Wilmar Performance Tool products you purchase will perform to the highest standards. The MV10 is a heavy duty bench vice with five inch jaws which open to 4-1/2-inch. The vice has a unique head that rotates 360 Degree so it is very versatile. The vice includes a built in anvil with precision machined surface for the flat shaping of metals. Dual lock downs and 180 Degree swivel base allows easy positioning. Diamond serrated hardened steel jaws for a secure grip. Heavy duty cast iron construction.
- Diamond serrated jaws for secure grip and dual lock downs for easy positioning
- Multi-jaw bench vise with swivel base and head to provide clamping action for heavy-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Heavy duty cast iron construction creates a body that is durable and strong for extended life and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface
- Vise head rotates 360 degrees with locking positions to provide access to the three jaw sets and adjust them for proper placemen