Size:6-Pound | Style:Fiberglass
Need to get ready for a long winter? Cozy up to the fireplace. This heavy long-handled Splitting Maul from Task Tools is the perfect tool for splitting firewood. The tough, durable head is made from case-hardened drop-forged metal to slice through logs. The head's other side can be used as a sledge hammer for small demolition jobs around the yard. Its unbreakable double-injected fiberglass handle with integrated rubber grips significantly reduces shocks and is sure not to crack.
- Heavy long-handled splitting maul built to last
- Head made from drop-forged case-hardened metal
- Ideal for splitting firewood
- Unbreakable double-injected fiberglass handle engineered to significantly reduce vibration
- Tool measures 35 inches by 8 inches by 2 inches