Style Name:New T-fal Optiglide Steam Iron
Make any ironing task much easier with this Optiglide FV1535 steam iron from industry-leader T-fal. Providing unsurpassed quality and innovative ergonomics, the lightweight yet powerful 1550-watt steam iron features a sleek, contemporary style and an easy-gliding ceramic soleplate. The iron’s Durilium soleplate consists of an aluminum layer for excellent heat and steam distribution and an enamel layer for an ultra-superior glide that outperforms the competition. The Optiglide steam iron also provides an ergonomic steam trigger located on the underside of the handle, which requires nothing more than a press of the finger to release powerful steam—no more awkward thumb-activated buttons to deal with. Other highlights include vertical steam for hanging garments, a large water inlet for easy filling, anti-drip and self-cleaning systems, and automatic shut-off for safety and peace of mind. Get through piles of blouses, blazers, work shirts, trousers, and more in less time with the smooth-gliding T-fal Optiglide steam iron.
- Lightweight 1550-watt steam iron with innovative profile and easy-gliding ceramic soleplate
- Enameled Durilium ceramic soleplate ensures even heat and steam distribution and an ultra-superior glide
- Ergonomic steam trigger on underside of handle releases powerful steam with a simple squeeze
- Vertical steam for hanging garments; anti-drip system prevents spitting or leaking at low temperatures
- Large water inlet for easy filling; self-cleaning system; automatic shut-off for safety and peace of mind