Minimize the time you spend searching for documents and increase the efficiency of your filing system. Smead's Pressboard Classification File Folders with SafeSHIELD Fasteners make it easy to organize your critical information by providing 4, 6, 8 different filing surfaces that can be used to separate your documents in subcategories and keep them in proper sequence. Purposefully designed to provide a solution for the most common fastener issues, our Pressboard Classification File Folders feature SafeSHIELD Coated Fasteners that help you avoid hand injuries, ripped papers and excessive fastener crinkling. To ensure you have instant access to your important papers and nothing gets misplaced, each letter size top tab classification file folder in this 10-pack includes 2 sturdy dividers and SafeSHIELD Fasteners on all 6 filing surfaces. The 2/5-cut tab in right of center position is compatible with our Viewables Multipurpose Labels (64915 - sold separately) and the 2" expanding spine made of tear resistant material offers greater storage capacity for bulky projects. • A Rich Heritage of Innovation and Quality. A world-leading provider of solutions for efficient document management, Smead is a woman-owned company well-known for its high quality, environmentally responsible products and innovative organizational systems. For more than a century, Smead has been committed to one purpose: Keeping You Organized!
From the Manufacturer
A Rich Heritage of Innovation and Quality.A world-leading provider of solutions for efficient document management,Smeadis a woman-owned company well-known for its high quality, environmentally responsible products and innovative organizational systems. For more than a century,Smeadhas been committed to one purpose: Keeping You Organized!
- Includes 10 letter size (11-3/4" W x 10" H) partition folders with patented SafeSHIELD coated fasteners that prevent finger cuts, eliminate paper tears and reduce excessive fastener crinkling
- Each top tab file folder has 2 sturdy dividers and 6 separate filing surfaces for organizing important documents, ensuring they are secure, protected and easy to access for maximum efficiency
- Durable and long-lasting, these heavy-duty project files feature a tear resistant expanding spine for greater storage capacity and are the ideal choice for bulky files that get plenty of use
- A 2/5-cut tab in right of center position makes them perfect to use with drawer filing systems for easier and faster filing; Compatible with our Viewables Multipurpose Labels (64915), sold separately
- Proudly made in the USA, these 25 pt. heavy pressboard file folders contain 100% recycled content, 30% post-consumer material and are SFI Sourcing Certified; Available in 7 colors for easy color coding