The Sheffield 6" Boning Knife is the perfect kitchen knife and bbq accessory for processing, skinning and de-boning raw and cooked meat and fish while working just as well as a filet knife, vegetable knife or seeding knife. A 6" flexible 420 stainless steel blade comes sharp out-of-the-box, and provides great durability, versatility and control when removing bones and skin from red meat, fish and poultry. An oversized 5.5" polypropylene handle cleans easy and provides maximal support and comfort. For the ultimate in meat cutting knives, Whether indoor or outdoor, a cutting board is not complete without the Sheffield 6" Boning Knife. As always, the Sheffield chef knife is backed by our limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ULTIMATE BONING KNIFE: Arrives sharp out of the box; Prep food, de-bone raw meat, filet fish, slice through skin with ease. Works just as well on cooked meat, fruit and vegetables
- THE BLADE: Flexible and durable 6 inch stainless steel curved blade is lightweight, maintains and edge and provides extra control and precision when cutting
- THE GRIP: Oversized 5.5" polypropylene grip cleans easy and provides maximal precision and comfort
- VERSATILE BLADE: Perfect for indoor kitchen use, as a BBQ knife, or as a fishing knife or camping accessory
- THE PARTICULARS: Flexible curved blade processing knife; 6 inch 420 stainless steel curved blade with satin finish; 5.5 inch polypropylene handle