BEFORE FIRST USE- • Before using the kettle for the first time, wash in warm, soapy water and rinse completely. CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS- • After use, your kettle should be emptied and wiped dry. Allowing water to remain in the kettle may result in mineral deposits inside of the kettle. Should this occur, boil water with 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice for approximately 30 minutes. • In time the exterior of the kettle may darken or tarnish. Any commercial stainless cleaner will bring back the finish. USAGE INSTRUCTIONS- 1- Remove lid and fill kettle with cold water. Do not fill beyond opening for spout. 2- Replace lid and place on stovetop burner. 3- Wait until kettle whistles or desired water temperature is reached. 4- Remove from stovetop burner and pour over your favorite Primula Tea.
- 3 Qt. capacity kettle for up to 12 cups of tea
- Constructed from brushed stainless steel with an encapsulated bottom for greater heat conductivity
- Specially designed soft grip handle provides a firm stay-cool grip
- Easy trigger flip up spout allows for safe handling and even pouring
- Removable, heat-resistant lid features a looped handle and wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
- A soft pleasant whistle is emitted when water reaches a boil