Cedar, Suet Upside Down Bird Feeder, Ideal For Clinging Birds That Like Suet, Helps To Naturally Eliminate Nuisance Birds From Eating The Suet Since They Don't Feed Hanging Upside Down, Cedar Is Naturally Insect & Rot Resistant.
- Upside-down design naturally eliminates nuisance birds like blackbirds and grackles that are not comfortable hanging upside-down to eat
- Premium insect and rot resistant cedar
- Preservative helps prevent discoloration, mold & mildew, and water damage.
- Constructed with rust-free mesh and screws
- Includes vinyl-coated steel hanging cable
- Holds 1 suet cake
- Attracts small-medium size woodpeckers, titmice, chickadees, and nuthatches
- 3 Year Limited Warranty