The Milwaukee Angle Grinder features debris baffles that protect the tool’s internal components, while the external brush doors reduce service time by providing easy access to the brushes. For added comfort and control, it’s equipped with a soft grip main handle and burst resistant guard, which can be adjusted without any tools. Both 7” and 9” type 27 guards are included, increasing productivity. Additional features include a 7”/9” wheel diameter, trigger with lock-on, max watts out (power) 3,130, no load RPM of 6,000, multi-port exhaust system, tool free guard, 4.2 HP max horse power, use wheels RPM above 6,600, gears spiral bevel, epoxy motor protection, 5/8” – 11” spindle thread, easy actuation spindle lock, double insulated, 8’ 2-wire cord, length of 21”, 13.7 lb. overall weight. Everything you need in one convenient set, the grinder includes a side handle, 7” and 9” type 27 guards, spanner wrench, and flanges.
From the Manufacturer
The 6088-30 7"/9" 15.0 Amp Large Angle Grinder w/Lock-on delivers performance and durability for the most difficult grinding jobs. The 15 Amp, 4.2 HP motor provides high overload protection and power for the toughest jobs. The tool-free burst resistant guard allows the user to quickly adjust the guard without the use of a tool. Both a 7" and 9" Type 27 grinding guard are included for greater productivity.
- Includes grinder, side handle, 7” and 9” type 27 guards, spanner wrench, and flanges
- Durable design for long-lasting use
- Overall weight: 13.7 lbs
- Overall length: 21”
- 15.0 Amp, 4.2 HP Motor – high overload protection and power for difficult applications
- 6,000 RPM – optimal wheel speed for material removal
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents