About Little Giant
Little Giant has been a market leader for over 70 years. Products made under the Little Giant brand have a reputation for being tough and durable. They help hobby farmers, ranchers, and breeders get the job done right.
Little Giant got its start in 1941 with three automatic poultry founts, and today represents six product categories and over 900 products. It is one of the most recognized and respected brands in the hobby farm market, providing a steady and reliable helping hand to our valued customers.
- POLYCARBONATE CONSTRUCTION - This stable forks polycarbonate design offers superior flexibility and strength.
- ANGLED TINES FOR LESS SPILLING - The pitch forks' angled tines result in less spilling through the tines of the fork and overall less mess.
- PITCH FORK DIMENSIONS - This pitch fork head's tines are 13.125 inch long by 15.125 inch wide.
- PERFECT FOR MANURE & STABLE CLEAN UP - This durable stable fork is perfect for cleaning up and hauling manure from floors and stalls.
- COLOR OPTIONS AVAILABLE -These pitch forks come in several colors included: Berry Blue, Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Hot Pink, Lime Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Teal.