The InterDesign Roller Shower Curtain Rings glide smoothly over the shower curtain rod with small round rolling balls. These rollers act to provide free movement when opening and closing the shower curtain or liner. Easily install your set of 12 rings by sliding them or by connecting them together around the curtain rod. Unlike C- or S-shaped hooks, InterDesign Roller Shower Curtain Rings close completely and stay on the rod during use.
- CURTAIN RINGS: Shower curtain rings with roller balls glides easily over standard curtain rods. Ideal for use in master bathroom, guest bathroom, kid's bathroom, or basement bathroom. Can also be used to hold window curtains or blackout curtains
- SMOOTH: Roller rings feature five metal beads that "glide" smoothly over curtain rod without snagging
- PINCH-CLASP DESIGN: Rings feature seamless closed design for easy hanging and connect together around the rod, unlike C- or S-shaped hooks
- DURABLE: Made of powder-coated steel with a rustproof chrome finish for years of quality use
- SET OF 12: Each ring measures 1.5" x 0.25" x 3", perfect for your shower curtain