Just because your dog is big in size, it doesn't mean their pet food should be big in calories. Hill's Science Diet Large Breed Light Adult dry dog food is precise nutrition for less active adult large breed dogs that require a low-calorie pet food to maintain a healthy weight & lifestyle. This dog food made with natural ingredients provides L-carnitine to promote an ideal bodyweight and healthy heart function, healthy mobility, in your big canine. High-quality protein and natural fibers help your dog stay satiated between each meal, while omega-6s and vitamin E nourish your large dog's skin and support a shiny, healthy coat. There’s more to love with the new look of Science Diet. Some of our products also have new names, new kibble shapes & new formulas.
|Ideal Weight of Dog||Weight Loss (cups)||Weight Management (cups)|
|50 lb||2 2/3||3 3/4|
|60 lb||3||4 1/3|
|80 lb||3 3/4||5 1/3|
|90 lb||4 1/4||5 3/4|
|100 lb||4 1/2||6 1/3|
|110 lb||4 3/4||6 3/4|
|120 lb||5 1/4||7 1/4|
|130 lb||5 1/2||7 2/3|
|140 lb||5 3/4||8 1/4|
|160 lb||6 1/2||9|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
A gradual transition to a new pet food is important to avoid digestive upset. To transition, mix your pet’s current food with the new food. Over 7 days, gradually decrease the amount of the current pet food while increasing the amount of new pet food.
- An adult dry food with 18% lower calories vs. Science Diet Large Breed dogs
- A light dog food with L-carnitine to promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility and a healthy heart
- Keeps your large dog satisfied between meals with high-quality protein and natural fibers
- Nourishes your big dog's skin and supports a shiny coat with omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust