- 60-SECOND SET-UP: Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy
- 300 DENIER ICETIGHT FABRIC WITH 59% HIGHER THREAD COUNT: Higher thread count results in a tighter weave, and offers the wind and watertight performance Eskimo is known for, at an average weight savings of up to 19% over most competitors
- PORTABILITY: Everything fits into a cinch carrying bag that can easily be carried on your back
- SELF-TAPPING ICE ANCHORS: Easier to grip, and won't bend under pressure
- IN-SKIRT ICE ANCHOR GROMMETS: Easily place your ice anchors through grommets located directly in the skirt material—eliminating the hassle of finding and holding a separate grommet tab
- 2 person capacity with set-up size of 60" x 60" and 67" high and elbow room of 76" x 76"
- Single door with strong durable YKK zipper
- Adjust your shelter's ventilation with 4 detachable hook and loop windows