When you've got reliable equipment, you can take care of business. With the Delavan PowerMAX 5 Gallon Steel Hydraulic Reservoir Tank, you've got what you need to store fluid for your hydraulic pump, so you can focus on the project at hand. This 12 gauge steel transfer tank is able to store excess fluid needed during essential pump functions. The inlet port measures a convenient 1.5 inches and the outlet port is 0.75 inches. Each port is FNPT, a fitting with internal threads to ensure a tight, secure connection no matter what fluid is flowing in and out of the tank. Additionally, the inlet port is equipped with an inlet strainer that will catch any large particles that could be detrimental to your hydraulic system. This reservoir is also equipped with a breather cap, allowing air and moisture to exit the hydraulic tank as the fluid level in the tank rises. A reservoir tank is an essential piece of any hydraulic pump set up. With the Delavan PowerMAX 5 Gallon Steel Hydraulic Reservoir Tank, you have reliability you can trust.
- RELIABLE FLUID RESERVOIR: Hydraulic reservoir tank that provides 5 gallons of fluid storage for your hydraulic pump set up
- THICK, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made with 12 gauge steel, so you can be confident this tank will last for years of use
- PORT SIZING: Inlet port is 1.5 inches FNPT and outlet pump is 0.75 FNPT, so you can be confident your connections are locked in securely
- FEATURES: Inlet port strainer keeps large, unwanted particles out of your hydraulic pump; Includes breather cap that allows air and moisture to escape as the fluid level in the tank rises, ensuring a consistent flow
- SPECIFICATIONS: Material: Steel; Color: Black; Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.5 x 12.5 x 10 inches; Weight: 14.8 pounds