Con-Tact brand self adhesive creative covering shelf and drawer liner is easy to apply with our original and innovative measure-and-cut grid on the backing paper. And when it's time for a new look, our Con-Tact brand self-adhesive liners remove cleanly, leaving behind no messy residue. With our latest innovative and fashion-forward products in sophisticated colors and patterns, Con-Tact brand products continue to lead the industry. Our colors are coordinated from one substrate to another so our customers can mix and match to their delight. So whatever the project - covering shelves in a pantry, cupboard, or closet; lining drawers in the kitchen, bath or bedroom; covering a counter or work space; or even tackling a creative craft project like covering a lamp shade, resurfacing a serving tray or updating the finish on a picture frame - Con-Tact brand has the colors and patterns to suite your taste and decor. And as you can expect only from Con-Tact brand products, our new high quality shelf and storage liners lead the industry in quality and value. Whatever the room, whatever the surface, Con-Tact brand's got you covered. 20F-C9A0A2-06 number 20F-C9A0A2-06, classic Talisman Glacier gray design. Each roll measures 18 inches wide by 20 feet long.
- Each roll measures 18 inch wide x 20 feet long and designed with easy measure and cut grid on the backing Paper
- Apply to the back wall of a bookshelf to take it from ordinary to extra-ordinary; place on the back walls of a cabinet with glass doors in your kitchen or bathroom to make a statement; or adhere to hutch walls to make your piece of furniture really pop
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth or sponge and is easily removable
- Great for shelves, drawers, Counters and craft projects
- Con-Tact brand self-adhesive shelf liner is offered in a variety of colors and patterns to suit your personal decor
- It's very important to prepare the surface first by cleaning the surface with soap and water first. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Product may not adhere to fabric, rough or pebbly surfaces or surface under 55F°. Porous surfaces should be sealed completely with enamel, shellac, urethane or similar product. You should measure and cut liner, allowing 3/8" overlap on all edges for possible shrinkage. Peel off the backing evenly. When covering a large area, peel small sections at a time to make it easier. Apply the liner at the center, press out towards edge using a squeegee, straight edge tool, or cloth