The Medline Shower Chair with Padded Arms and Back is the perfect bath bench choice for users who need extra support when getting on and off the chair. Comfortable padded hand-grips help reduce slipping. Bath benches with a back give extra support and comfort. Non-slip, rubber feet resist slipping on the bathtub or shower floor. Why would I need a bath chair? A bath chair can be placed inside your bathtub or shower. It allows you to safely sit on the chair while you wash your body. Bath chairs help users who have difficulty sitting in a standard bath tub or standing in a shower. Latex free.
Medline - Healthcare’s #1 Choice in mobility and bath safety aids.* *Based on 2019 GHX National Trend Reports for Wheelchairs, Walkers, Commodes, Crutches, Shower/Bath Chairs, Rails/Grab Bars, Canes, Daily Aids, Toilet ADL, Bath ADL, Cushions
- The Medline bath and shower chair provides safe and comfortable bathing and showering
- Height adjustable with a sturdy, durable aluminum frame
- Seat height is adjustable in 1" increments from 16" - 21" | Seat dimensions: 13.5" x 16"
- Non-slip feet secures chair to the tub or shower floor; rust resistant and easy to clean | Lightweight, tool-free assembly
- Bath and shower chair supports up to 350 lbs. Latex free